Monday, October 31, 2022

Suffocating Gravetide

 


At the beginning of the month I discovered that Games Workshop brought back Warhammer Quest - Cursed City. It was thought to be out of print in... 2020?, and returned shortly after for a "pre-order only" campaign. But It appears to be back in print for a little while longer and I found it at my local game store and picked it up.

The game comes with a tile to represent the "Suffocating Gravetide" which (my current understanding as I have not played yet, as I need to paint it first) chases the players during some missions. But GW actually makes a model (out of print) and I found one for a reasonable price on eBay.

So I'm celebrating Halloween having finished painting this model rolling through the Cursed City.







No comments:

Post a Comment