Friday, December 23, 2022

HeroQuest: Alternate White Plastic Figures

Mummies, Skeletons, and Zombies

The miniatures in HeroQuest are shipped in groups with different color plastic. I've already completed the red plastic Heros and the grey plastic Chaos boss miniatures. I decided my next milestone in my updated HeroQuest game project would be the white plastic which consists of 4 Skeletons, 2 zombies, and 2 mummies.

Mummies

Mummies

I really like these mummies from Mantic. They have a "Knights of Last Crusade" feel to them and fit excellently with the vibe I'm looking for.

in the tomb

Zombies

Zombie

These Mantic zombies are a very popular choice wherever zombies are desired. I still have many left and will eventually build more and base them on GW style bases to match the other models. Also my painting has improved and it will be nice to see the difference on these.

Skeletons

Skeletons
These Games Workshop Skeleton Warriors represent the peak of multi-part kits from GW and have been my favorite kit for a long time.



No comments:

Post a Comment